Organic Traditions Chlorella, a fresh water green microalgae, is cultivated in a clean environment using pure mountain spring water and natural light. It is a source of Vitamins A, C, B12, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc as well as a host of antioxidants. It is also a source of high quality, easily digested vegetarian protein. Besides its incredible nutritional profile, it has been traditionally used to promote alkalinity and detoxification.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add it to water, smoothies, yogurt or on top of berries to create a nourishing and healthy snack.
- First time users should consume 1/2 - 1 tsp. of powder and build gradually.
- 1 - 4 tsp. can be consumed daily to enjoy the benefits of Chlorella.
- An excellent source of Vitamins A, C, B12, and Iron.
- Rich in Magnesium and Zinc.
- Vision Support: The carotenoids in Chlorella are extremely high.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration is not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.