Organic Traditions Ashwagandha Powder is an adaptogenic herb and one of the most commonly used roots in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for increased stamina. Ashwagandha has also been traditionally used to promote a calm mind and encourage restful sleep. It is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, desserts, artisanal chocolate bars, on top of yogurt or in any other recipe.
- Mix 1.5 tsp. of Organic Traditions Ashwagandha Powder to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, tonics and more.
- Used in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for stamina, energy and stress reduction.
- Adaptogen: Ashwagandha is considered a key adaptogen and thus has the ability to increase resistance in the body to a variety of stressors. Increases endurance.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.