Organic Traditions Acai Powder offers the highest quality Acai available. It is made from a proprietary low temperature drying process to ensure optimal nutrient, enzyme and antioxidant integrity, not to mention an incredible, intense Acai taste. Acai berries are a nutritionally ideal, low glycemic superfruit containing a host of antioxidants and balanced amounts of fiber, carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Use Organic Traditions Acai Powder in water or smoothies, mix it with yogurt, fresh berries and cereal or make delicious healthy desserts.
- Add 1 - 3 tsp. of powder to water, juice, smoothies, yogurt, cereal, and more.
- Low glycemic superfruit.
- A great source of fiber and antioxidants.
- Skin Health: Vitamin C aids in collagen repair and wound healing. Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Contains an oxygen absorber. Do not consume.