Organic Traditions Barley Grass Juice Powder is made from the young, nutrient-dense grass of barley in its vegetable state. This powerful young green grass contains an abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Organic Traditions' certified organic barley grass is sustainably grown outdoors in mineral rich ancient soil beds in sunlight as opposed to indoor plastic trays under artificial light.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Mix with water, coconut water, juices, smoothies, or any recipe that you want to boost with vibrant green nutrition.
- Make pesto, raw vegetable soups, salad dressings, dips and more.
- Add up to 1 tbsp. (1 - 3 tsp.) of Organic Traditions Barly Grass Juice Powder into 8-16 oz. of water, coconut water, juices, smoothies and more.
- An excellent source of Riboflavin (B2) and Iron.
- Rich in Vitamins A & K.
- 100% juiced for optimal digestion and assimilation.
- Chlorophyll: Research has shown that natural chlorophyll as found in leafy green vegetables may provide dietary protection against an increased risk of colon cancer due to the high consumption of red meat.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a key mineral in the body required for over 350 biochemical processes. It is involved in energy production.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.