Organic Traditions Moringa Leaf Powder is made from a tropical flowering plant with many different species. Native to India, the Moringa oleifera is the most widely consumed of the 13 species, noted for its numerous nutritional benefits. Affectionately referred to as the Miracle Tree, Moringa has been a revered botanical in both traditional Ayurvedic and Siddha Medicine for centuries.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, soups, stews, sauces, and yogurt.
- Consume 1 - 3 tsp. of Organic Traditions Moringa Leaf Powder daily.
- Contains Fiber, Potassium, Calcium, and Antioxidants.
- Blood Sugar Support: Research has shown that Moringa leaves have the ability to normalize glucose levels in diabetic animal models. Preliminary research in vivo shows supplementing the diet with Moringa leaf powder shows promise for better glucose tolerance.
- Oxidative Stress: An abundance of antioxidants such as flavonoids.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.