Organic Traditions Slippery Elm Bark Powder is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health. It has been used as an herbal remedy in North America for centuries and was commonly used in the Native America tradition to support digestive health. Since the bark is highly mucilaginous it provides an extremely soothing coating for irritated mucous membranes.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Combine with water to form a soothing, mucilaginous and gelatinous drink.
- Add it to warm/hot water to make tea.
- Take 1 tsp. as a tonic once or twice daily.
- Supports digestive health and irritated muscous membranes.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.