Organic Traditions Camu Camu Berry Powder offers the highest quality, purest Camu Camu available in the most concentrated form. It is a rich source of whole food Vitamin C in addition to other antioxidants such as anthocyanins, flavonols and ellagic acid. A proprietary cold drying process is used so as not to degrade the delicate antioxidants found in the berry.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add it to smoothies, desserts, sorbets, on top of yogurt, berries, or in any other recipe.
- Combine with water and a sweetener of your choice to make a simple, refreshing beverage.
- Rich source of whole food Vitamin C.
- Skin Health: Vitamin C aids in collagen repair and wound healing. Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Contains an oxygen absorber. Do not consume.