Organic Traditions Spirulina, a spiral-shaped green microalgae, is cultivated in a pristine, controlled environment. It contains a host of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and has traditionally been used to promote alkalinity and detoxification. As a source of high quality vegetarian protein, Spirulina offers all essential amino acids along with an anti-inflammatory fatty acid known as gamma linolenic acid.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add it to plain water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, yogurt or on top of berries.
- First time users should consume 1/2 - 1 tsp. of powder and build gradually.
- 1 tsp. can be consumed daily to enjoy the benefits of Spirulina.
- An excellent source of Vitamins A & B12.
- Rich in Thiamin, Riboflavin (B2) and Iron.
- Vision Support: The carotenoids in Spirulina are extremely high.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, glutenfree, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.