Omega-3 and omega-6 are essential fatty acids. Omega-9 fatty acids can be formed in the body so they are not, technically speaking, “essential”. North American diets are most deficient in omega-3, with omega-6 next, and omega-9 last. All three are needed, in the right balance, for optimum health. EFAs are converted by the body into biochemical compounds needed for the health of nerve cells, cellular membranes, and tissue functions. Consuming fish oils in combination with plant oils ensures a complete and direct source of all three omegas.
This Omega 3-6-9 supplement from Webber Naturals contains 400 mg each of certified organic high lignin flaxseed oil, borage oil, and wild fish oil per softgel.
- Balanced omega 3-6-9 oils can improve eczema and dull hair, relieve digestive disorders
- Support brain function and development, lower blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and relieve PMS and cramps
- Source of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cardiovascular health and brain function
- Includes 150 softgels per bottle
Supports cardiovascular health and brain function. Source of omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.