Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) supports the healthy structure and function of the nerves and brain. This sublingual tablet dissolves under the tongue for quick absorption into the bloodstream. B12 is necessary for heart health, energy, nervous system function, and also helps with memory and learning.
Features and Benefits:
- Methylcobalamin, bioactive form of vitamin B12
- A key nutrient for energy production
- Helps the body metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- Important in the formation of red blood cells
- Sublingual tablets for optimum absorption
- Needed for the formation of DNA and RNA
- Certain medications (Metformin, proton pump inhibitors) can create B12 deficiencies
Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, is more easily absorbed and stays in the body longer, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two-step process. Metabolizes carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Produce red blood cells and prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.