Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain. It helps regulate other hormones and maintains the body's circadian rhythm, an internal 24-hour time-keeping system that affects how and when we fall asleep and wake up. Levels of melatonin are low during the day and rise during the normal sleeping period at night. The amount of melatonin released at night varies among individuals and appears to diminish with age.
When your sleep patterns are disturbed, by travel or shift work for example, supplemental melatonin can help reset your body’s "clock" and improve length of sleep and sleep quality. Melatonin from Webber Naturals is available in various dosages ranging from 1 mg to 10 mg sublingual tablets that are absorbed under the tongue to enter the bloodstream quickly. It is all-natural, non addictive and very safe. Seniors, shift workers and those who travel to other time zones, are likely to benefit from supplemental use of melatonin.
- Extra strength sublingual chewable tablet increase total sleep time aspect of sleep quality in people
- It reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome
- Relieve the daytime fatigue associated with jet lag
- Absorbed under the tongue to enter the bloodstream quickly
- This 5 mg tablet comes 144 per pack
Helps increase total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g., shiftwork and jet lag). Helps relieve the daytime fatigue associated with jet lag. Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome and to reset the sleep-wake cycle of circadian rhythm.