Organic Traditions Wheat Grass Juice Powder is made from the young, nutrient-dense grass of wheat in its vegetable state. This powerful young green grass contains an abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Organic Traditions' certified organic wheat grass is sustainably grown outdoors in mineral rich ancient soil beds in sunlight as opposed to indoor plastic trays under artificial light.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Mix with water, coconut water, juices, smoothies or any recipe that you want to boost with vibrant green nutrition.
- Make pesto, raw vegetable soups, salad dressings, dips and more.
- Add up to 1 tbsp. (1 - 3 tsp.) of Organic Traditions Wheat Grass Juice Powder into 8 - 16 oz. of water, coconut water, juices, smoothies and more.
- An excellent source of Vitamin K.
- A good source of Vitamin A.
- 100% Juiced for optimal digestion and assimilation.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.