Organic Traditions Super 5 Grass Juice Blend is made from the young, nutrient-dense grasses of alfalfa, barley, kamut, oat and wheat in their vegetable state. These powerful young green grasses contain an abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Organic Traditions' certified organic grasses are sustainably grown outdoors in mineral rich ancient soil beds in sunlight as opposed to indoor plastic trays under artificial light.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Mix with water, coconut water, juices, smoothies or any recipe that you want to boost with vibrant green nutrition.
- Make pesto, raw vegetable soups, salad dressings, dips and more.
- Add up to 1 tbsp. (1 - 3 tsp.) of Organic Traditions Super 5 Grass Juice Blend into 8 - 16 oz. of water, coconut water, juices, smoothies and more.
- An excellent source of Vitamins A & K.
- 100% juiced For optimal digestion and assimilation
- Chlorophyll: Research has shown that natural chlorophyll as found in leafy green vegetables may provide dietary protection against an increased risk of colon cancer due to the high consumption of red meat.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a key mineral in the body required for over 350 biochemical processes. It is involved in energy production.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.