Organic Traditions Turmeric Powder is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health. Turmeric has been used for centuries as a food preservative, a coloring agent, a culinary flavor and as an important anti-inflammatory herbal remedy in Ayurvedic Medicine. It has also been used as a natural dye and as a popular cosmetic in India and Asia for healthy, glowing skin.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add it to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, and all savory dishes.
- Use it in all culinary preparations, such as salad dressings, curries, stir-frys, seafood dishes, soups, and more.
- Enjoy a turmeric tea/tea latte or prepare a turmeric broth if you're feeling savory
- Combine it with a face mask recipe for external application.
- Take 1 tsp. of Organic Traditions Turmeric Powder once daily.
- External Use: Add 1/2 tsp. to your favourite face mask recipe to reduce inflammation.
- Great in all recipes, as well as topically for healthy, glowing skin.
- Anti-inflammatory herbal remedy in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine. Turmeric demonstrates an inhibitory effect on a number of different compounds that play an important role in the inflammation response.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.