Organic Traditions Triphala Powder is a blend of three fruits: Amalaki or Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. Triphala is one of the most important herbal preparations in Ayurvedic Medicine and can be used for daily, gentle cleansing and detoxification, for promoting regularity, and for optimal digestive health. It is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, desserts, artisanal chocolate bars, on top of yogurt or in any other recipe.
- Add 1 tsp. of Organic Traditions Triphala Powder to any recipe.
- Cold and flu due to the Vitamin C.
- Used in Ayurveda for whole body balancing, cleansing and daily, gently detoxification.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.