Organika Certified Organic Spirulina is a pure source of blue-green algae that comes in powder form. The finely-milled organic power can be added to smoothies, mixed with lemonade or blended with almond milk. It can also be used in baking.
Spirulina is an edible, one-celled form of blue-green algae that’s been growing on earth for over 3.5 billion years. It has been enjoyed as a dietary supplement around the globe for centuries and was traditionally incorporated into Mexican menus during the Aztec civilization.
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Source of iron for better blood health
- Provides protein that helps repair muscle tissue and build antibodies
- Strengthens immune function
- Rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Take 2 level teaspoon (6 g) once daily, added to vegetable juice or other beverages.