Organic Traditions Sprouted Flax Seed Powder is a source of Calcium and Iron, a high source of Fiber and provides 3 grams of Omega-3 per serving. These activated sprouted seeds deliver more nutrients per gram when compared to raw, non-sprouted flax seeds. The sprouting process improves digestibility and allows for greater absorption of nutrients.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add sprouted flax to everything you eat to reduce the glycemic load of any recipe.
- Add it to smoothies, desserts, yogurt, berries or on top of salads.
- It remains stable even when incorporated into soups, oatmeal and baked goods.
- Use it as a flour substitute or as a natural thickening agent.
- Add 1 - 2 tbsp. of Organic Traditions Sprouted Flax Seed Powder to any recipe.
- A great source of Calcium and Iron.
- High in Fiber.
- Oxidative Stress: The antioxidant profile of flax seeds points to the free radical scavenging potential in response to oxidative stress.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.