Organic Traditions Maca X-6 Powder is made from a root indigenous to the Andes of Peru, known as Maca. It contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, other essential vitamins and minerals as well as a host of antioxidants. Of the three varieties of Maca, the Black & Red-Purple Maca roots are the most elite in that potent phytochemicals are found in their antioxidant rich pigments.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add Maca X-6 to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, desserts, on top of yogurt or in any other recipe.
- Add 1 - 3 tsp. of Organic Traditions Maca X-6 Powder to water.
- Gelatinized concentration of 80% Black, 15% Red-Purple and 5% Yellow Maca is easier to absorb and digest, and has a greater concentration of powerful phytonutrients.
- Adaptogen: Maca is considered a key adaptogen and thus has the ability to increase resistance in the body to a variety of stressors. Maca has been shown to increase endurance.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.