A gluten free superseed, chia seeds are a source of Calcium and Iron, a high source of Fiber, and provide 3 grams of vegetarian Omega-3 per 1 tablespoon 15 gram serving. Chia seeds also contain protein, essential vitamins and minerals and a host of antioxidants, giving them an ORAC value of 1,200 per 1 heaping tablespoon, 15 gram serving. They are also a source of antioxidants.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Calcium, Iron and Fiber
- A vegetarian source of beneficial Omega-3
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.