Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots create a robust, focused body without any sweetness.
If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, French Roast was created for you. In a choice between Teeccino’s regular flavors, Java, French Roast, and Dandelion Dark Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavor prefer dark roasted French Roast. Those who like a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness prefer Java. For those who are gluten sensitive or want to detox, Dandelion Dark Roast has a slightly more bitter note from dandelion root’s stimulating bitters. We offer these three versions of Teeccino because some people don’t want any sweetness in their cup while others want to cut down on sugar but still need that sweet uplift. Between French Roast, Java, and Dandelion Dark Roast, we hope Teeccino meets the taste preference of all those who say, “Give me regular!”.
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, barley and ramón seeds
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin – a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory during brewing.
- Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
- Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
- French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
- Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
- Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.