Grass-fed, pasture-raised bone broth protein powder. Your broth, your way! Beef Bone Broth powder is easy to use and packed full of nutrients that help keep your gut, joints and skin healthy.
- Supports bone and joint health
- Improves skin health
- 100% pure bone broth powder
- Protein-rich: 16 g per portion!
- Contains key minerals
- From grass-fed, pasture-raised cows from Sweden
- Free from hormones and antibiotics
- Suitable for keto diets
Find out more about Beef Bone Broth’s wealth of benefits in ‘The Science’ below!
How to use:
- Enjoy a protein-rich, all-natural snack on the go! Simply add 12 oz hot water to 2 tbsp of Beef Bone Broth.
- Can be added to broths or other recipes for a savoury touch loaded with benefits!
- For best results:
1) Try adding the powder to the cup first, then adding hot water.
2) When clumps appear, use a small whisk to mix. This helps spread the broth powder and breaks the clumps, so more water comes into contact with it.
3) Mix until dissolved and enjoy your filler- and emulsifier-free Bone Broth
Mix 2 tbsp of the broth powder in 12 oz of hot water or use it in other applications like soups, broths, and cooking.
Bone broth is a highly nutritious type of stock made by simmering animal bones and connective tissues. It provides a variety of important health benefits, but making it at home is a time-consuming endeavour. Enter Organika’s Bone Broth powder: the answer for the busy-yet-health-conscious!
Our Beef Bone Broth is simmered 24-48 hours to extract as many nutrients as possible. This makes it extremely rich in:
- Protein (16 g per serving)
- Collagen and gelatin, which support joint, skin, and gut health
- Glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin, beneficial compounds for the reduction of inflammation and pain in the joints
- Key minerals for the maintenance of bone health, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus
A 100% pure and natural product free from additives such as emulsifiers and fillers, Organika Beef Bone Broth is made from the bones of grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. It is tested for heavy metals and pesticides, and is free from all antibiotics and hormones.