Woolzies are pure handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry naturally without any of the chemicals of conventional fabric softeners. Unlike the plastic dryer balls, they are PVC free and won’t fall apart or melt on you. Woolzies save time and energy by cutting down on drying time by an average of 25% per load. They also help reduce static and wrinkles.
Use Woolzies to snuggle up with naturally downy soft laundry that’s completely free of harmful chemicals. Woolzies are also hypo-allergenic and totally safe for people with wool sensitivities as they will not shed onto your laundry.Unlike even natural dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, Woolzies last for 1,000 loads and are therefore extremely eco friendly. So why risk your health and waste your money with regular fabric softeners when you can save time, energy and money with all natural pure Woolzies!
- Soften your laundry without harsh chemicals with the Woolzies® Wool Dryer Balls
- Softens naturally
- Eliminates wrinkles and static
- Reduces drying time by 25%
- Recommended to use 4-6 Woolizes for most average-sized loads, and 6 or more for very large loads
- Can be re-used in up to 500+ loads, and for at least one year of laundry
- 100% pure wool
Directions for use:
Use as directed on the packaging.