For calcium to be deposited in the bones, it first has to be absorbed. Magnesium and vitamin D aid in calcium absorption. With evening primrose oil for optimal absorption, EasyCal Bone Builder is formulated for seniors, and people with weak digestive systems or with low bone density.
- Calcium builds bones and may help prevent osteoporosis.
- Ideal for seniors who may have less stomach acid needed to absorb calcium.
- Heart friendly with Vitamin K2 which is important for bone and heart health.
- Helps maintain healthy arteries and reduce inflammation with evening primrose oil.
- Supports strength and flexibility in bones with vitamins and trace minerals.
- Omega Suspension Technology (OST) provides better absorption and results you can feel.
Did you know these calcium facts?
- 99% of the calcium in your body is found in your skeleton and teeth.
- 1% remainder of calcium is necessary for vital body functions, e.g. nerve transmission, muscle contraction and renal function.
- Resorption is the body stealing calcium from our skeletal structure to insure a supply of calcium to these vital functions. Therefore, a deficient dietary intake of calcium will lead to osteoporosis.