Organic Traditions Yacon Syrup is a prebiotic superfood sweetener with a delicate, sweet floral taste. It is the most incredible natural sweetener you have ever tried! The tuber is comprised of fructooligosaccharides (FOS), which are indigestible carbohydrates that support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon with no significant impact on blood glucose levels.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Use as a healthy substitute to conventional sweeteners, such as sugar, honey, agave, and maple syrup.
- Use 1 - 2 tsp. of Organic Traditions Yacon Syrup to every recipe instead of sugar, honey or agave.
- Healthy, natural sweetener.
- Low glycemic, prebiotic superfood with an incredible taste.
- Gastrointestinal Health: The consumption of FOS improves the growth of bifidobacteria in the colon.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.