Enjoying the Sunshine Vitamin D has never been this easy!
Artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners, gluten, dairy, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast or preservatives.
- Vitamin D is essential for the normal absorption of calcium and building of strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Health Canada & the Canadian Paediatric Society recommend a daily vitamin D supplement for breastfed infants starting from birth
- Health Canada recommends a daily intake of 400 IU for breastfed infants
- The D3 form has superior absorbability and efficacy
- 400 IU naturally formulated in organic extra virgin olive oil
- 100 days’ supply
- Dropper included for precise dosage measurement; no more messy dripping!
Directions For Use
Babies 0-3 years: Take 1 serving (0.25 mL) daily, or as directed by a physician. Dispense directly into the mouth or mix with formula, juice or other foods.
About The Brand:
Do you remember that profound sensation of love when you held your newborn baby in your arms for the first time? The need to protect, nourish and foster? At allKiDz, they know you’d do anything to provide the best care and nutrition for your child. And so would they - that’s why the people in charge of their products are parents, just like you.
Shop All AllKidz Naturals Products >>