Made with Organic Shea Butter & Green Tea Extract. Simple yet effective, Matter Company's chemical-free Unscented Sun Care Creme keeps the skin protected by creating a natural physical barrier to protect against the elements.
Natural oils of shea butter, sesame seed and jojoba offer added sun protection, while moisturizing and soothing sensitive skin. Matter Company's botanical blend of organic calendula, grapeseed and green tea extract cool and soothe over-exposed skin. Water resistant, this formula is safe for the entire family.
Features and Benefits:
- UVA/UVB, Non Nano, SPF 30
- All of their Substance Sun Care products are the equivalent to an SPF 30 and are safe for infants 3 months and up
- It is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates
- Apply at least every 60-80 minutes and reapply after swimming or rigorous activity.
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of their sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using
Apply liberally on exposed skin and reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For children under 6 months, please consult a physician.
For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
About The Brand:
At Matter Company, they embrace a holistic approach to personal care which recognizes the relationship between our natural environment and our physical and emotional well being. Building upon an apprenticeship in Therapeutic Herbalism, Matter Company's extensive experience growing, wild crafting, harvesting and formulating herbal preparations has resulted in an intimate understanding of the medicinal power of herbs. It is an understanding which recognizes the ability of herbs to not only heal us physically, but to nourish our mind and spirit as well.
Shop All Matter Company Products >>