The jade facial roller is a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this facial massager was built to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin.
Mount Lai's jade roller now comes in a special form, rose quartz. Rose quartz has calming properties and aids in meditation and reflection.
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
Use the smaller end for more delicate areas and harder to reach places, use the larger end for broad surfaces.
About The Brand:
Mount Lai was started by Stephanie Zheng, a beauty blogger and Traditional Chinese Medicine herbologist. It all started with Stephanie’s grandmother’s jade roller, a Chinese skincare tool that’s been used for thousands of years.
Mount Lai was created to make this tool accessible to all. Their dream is that their jade rollers provide you with a 60 second daily self-care ritual for both healthy skin and peaceful mind. The name Mount Lai plays homage to Mount Penglai from Chinese mythology.
There are magical fruits that grow on this mountain with healing powers. Not only do they cure injuries and disease, but also grant eternal youth. They hope that you view Mount Lai as a place for healing and wellness; Mount Lai provides products that help you create rituals for both physical and mental well-being.