Blended with deeply nourishing superfoods, this luxurious oil-based brightening serum offers your face a rich source of polyphenol antioxidants and anthocyanins which help calm inflammation and reduce stress while helping to brighten your complexion and hydrate your skin.
Infused with plant stem cells of saffron to brighten and protect against environmental damage, this oil is sure to make your skin feel happy and nourished.
Prickly pear oil is incredible at nourishing and softening the skin, while diminishing the appearance of dark circles and hyperpigmentation (and it contains about 150% more vitamin E than argan oil!). Prickly pear oil also contains a range of other benefits that help prevent early signs of aging or lessen the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles on mature skin. Its ability to stimulate new cell growth reveals skin that is visibly dewier and bright over time.
Along with other antioxidant-rich oils like kale, cranberry, blueberry and goji to hydrate and shield skin from free radicals and pollution.
Omega rich essential fatty acids from sacha inchi promotes smooth and supple skin while Vitamin A in goji seed oil helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. The Vitamin B3 from chia seed oil enhances skin’s tone and texture.
The linolenic acid from cold-pressed raspberry seed oil and Abyssinian also helps support the look of firm and hydrated skin. In particular, our super-powered raspberry seed oil (known for its inherent sun protection ability) is rich in ellagic acid, which aids in diminishing blemishes and spots.
Also infused with turmeric, a powerful anti-inflammatory that calms irritated skin and redness, and an old-world touch of neroli, this ayurvedic melange of oils is seriously luxurious and therapeutic... a truly excellent formulation to layer under (or blend with) your day or night cream!
The texture of our antioxidant serum is velvety smooth thanks to the addition of (gluten-free) oat oil which absorbs beautifully into the skin, without leaving a residue.
Benefits & Features:
- Stem Cell extract of saffron to brighten skin tone and reduce irritation
- Vitamin A botanically derived from goji seed oil to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Vitamin B3 from chia seed oil to help enhance skin's natural tone and texture
- Linolenic Acid from raspberry seed oil to support the look of firm and hydrated skin
- Antioxidant rich oils like kale, cranberry, and blueberry to nourish and shield skin from pollution
- Omega Rich essential fatty acids from sacha inchi to promote smooth and supple skin
- Anti-Inflammatory turmeric to refine pores and calm skin
How to Use:
Apply 3 - 4 drops onto your fingers, and using Graydon’s ‘effleurage’ technique gently sweep this brightening serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté. For extra hydration follow with moisturizer and mist. Suitable for both morning and/or night and appropriate for all skin types.
- TIP #1: Mix with your favourite Graydon moisturizer for a hydration boost!
- TIP #2: Maximize absorption by following up with Face Food!
- TIP #3: Need extra love and hydration in your life? Double up on serums with Fullmoon Serum to increase absorption of vitamin C and E