Building Strength In Your Body
This pure, protein solution is great for active lifestyles, and also for seniors, teenagers, and athletes of all kinds. Using sprouted grains to achieve superior nutrient bioavailability for building and improving muscle mass and tone, this synergistic blend includes all essential amino acids & BCAAs. Omega-rich ingredients also support the body in managing oxidative stress and inflammation that can occur during strenuous training and exercise.
A clean, complete, and convenient protein source. Raw Phyto Proteins offers a huge advancement in taste and flavour. Enhanced with the superfood spirulina, fibre and prebiotics, this blend helps build a strong and healthy body.
Amino All Stars
Protein builds your muscles and bones, repairs cells, maintains your immune system, and helps to regulate hundreds of metabolic processes. Without it, and the “building blocks” that make protein called amino acids, you wouldn’t survive. You may know that most “complete protein” – with all nine essential amino acids – comes from animal foods. But if you are:
- considering healthier lifestyle options that reduce saturated fat and the acidity associated with meat products
- vegetarian or vegan
- seeking an athletic edge for better performance
- looking for a lower calorie, lower fat form of protein
- requiring easily-digested forms of nutrition due to ageing or gastrointestinal issues
…then plants can fulfill all of your protein requirements.
Properly balanced plant proteins offer advantages:
They can boost your performance, improve muscle tone, decrease excess fat, help your body to function more efficiently, recover faster and increase energy. Some types of animal-based protein may be harder for the body to digest than plant-based options, and red meat can increase inflammation in the long-term. Plant proteins are alkaline (the opposite of acidic meat), can reduce rather than increase inflammation, and tend to make you feel “lighter” after eating them than meat, although you still feel contented and satiated.
Enerex Raw Phyto Proteins is a very high quality plant-based protein blend for anyone seeking condensed nutrition. It offers athletes and health enthusiasts of all ages – including children and the elderly – a clean, complete, convenient source of protein with all essential amino acids. Raw Phyto Proteins features organic sprouted whole grains, organic protein-rich seeds, supergreens, and prebiotic soluble fibre.
Enerex Raw Phyto Proteins packs a lot of protein into one serving from a variety of sources to create a complete “superfood”. It features:
- Organic Raw Sprouted Brown Rice has 80% protein-content (with 9 essential amino acids) and is the least allergenic of protein sources.
- Organic Raw Sprouted Quinoa is nutritionally superior to grains. It is high in antioxidants and minerals, and is a complete protein.
- Organic Raw Sacha Inchi Seed is the richest plant source of omega-3 fats on Earth and is packed with complete protein.
- Organic Raw Chia Seed is revered for its omega-3 fats, fibre, and ability to boost energy, stabilize blood sugar, and aid digestion.
- Organic Raw Hemp Seed has all essential amino acids that are more easily absorbed than other plant proteins, and is high in EFAs.
- Organic Raw Spirulina is one of the most nutritious foods known, containing 65% protein, and chlorophyll – a blood builder and oxygen booster.
- Organic Agave Inulin is a soluble fibre, which may help lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and be good for the heart.
- Organic Guar Gum is a soluble fibre that aids gastrointestinal disorders and increases friendly bacteria.
The Enerex Advantage
Enerex Raw Phyto Proteins has all 10 essential amino acids including the three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAAs are metabolized in muscles and used as fuel; they build and repair tissue and enable your brain to function.
Enerex Raw Phyto Proteins represents a substantial advance in bioavailability (ability to be absorbed and used in your body). For example, most grain protein products use chemical, heat, and/or cold extraction processes, which result in difficult-to-digest, unbalanced protein. Our Whole Grain Brown Rice protein is “bio-fermented,” utilizing the whole grain in a controlled process to break it down and release its full nutrition. The result is increased essential and non-essential amino acids, a more balanced, natural range of amino acids, and significantly better nutrient absorption. The entire formula is gluten-free.
Topping charts for taste! Special attention was given to make it taste better than other protein powders, and it does not contain sugar or stevia. We use Monk Fruit, a natural zero-calorie sweetener that does not stimulate fat storage or elevate insulin/blood sugar levels.
Each 28 g Serving (1 Scoop) Contains:
Raw Vegan Superfood Protein Blend
Organic Raw Bio-fermented Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice (14,067 mg)
Organic Raw Bio-fermented Pea Protein (8,792 mg)
Organic Raw Sacha Inchi Seeds (1,383 mg)
Organic Raw Chia Seeds (277 mg)
Organic Raw Hemp Protein (277 mg)
Organic Raw Sprouted Quinoa (277 mg)
Organic Raw Spirulina (277 mg) 25,351 mg
Prebiotic & Soluble Fibre Blend
Organic Agave Inulin (829 mg)
Organic Guar Gum (420 mg) 1,249 mg
Natural Vanilla (flavour)1,288 mg
Luo Han Guo Concentrate (Siraitia grosvenorii, fruit, sweetener)† 112 mg
There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
†Luo Han Guo (Monk Fruit) has zero calories and zero glycemic impact, making it safe for diabetics and hypoglycemics to use.
Amino Acid Profile
Alanine: 292 mg Leucine: 1,386 mg
Arginine: 992 mg Lysine: 1,113 mg
Aspartic Acid: 1,839 mg Methionine: 295 mg
Cystine: 1,034 mg Phenylalanine: 678 mg
Glutamic Acid: 3,703 mg Proline: 1,239 mg
Glutamine: 1,037 mg Serine: 136 mg
Glycine: 62.5 mg Threonine: 635 mg
Histidine: 2,134 mg Tryptophan: 693 mg
Hydroxyproline: 1,239 mg Tyrosine: 1,921 mg
Isoleucine: 521 mg Valine: 472 mg