Parsley & Cumin take the lead for a bold, savoury, and full-bodied flavoured broth. And on top of that great flavour, this beef broth is a rich source of iron and helps promote digestion—making it a true one-two punch of benefits for your gut health. Comes packed with everything your body needs for improved digestion and increased energy levels.
Parsley & Cumin bone broth is simmered for several hours and prepared with high-quality medicinal herbs and beef bones sourced from a number of local Canadian Farmers. Not only is it nutritious, but also rich and flavourful to satisfy your appetite at any time of the day.
Bone broth has been a enjoyed for thousands of years for its delicious flavour and its many health benefits. Thanks to it being nutrient-dense and easy to digest, bone broth makes a perfect on-the-go beverage or flavourful addition to meals and recipes.
The benefits of bone broth are plentiful, including:
- Collagen protein to restore elastin in skin & forms connective tissue
- Easily absorbable vitamins & minerals including: Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium>
- Easily digested amino acids help restore gut lining strength
- Natural healing from chondroitin sulfate & glucosamine to reduce inflammation, arthritis & joint pain
In order to get the maximum nutritional benefits, only the best ingredients, including grass-fed, hormone-free bones. So you can enjoy your favourite flavour while knowing you are getting the most out of each sip.
How To Use Parsley & Cumin Bone Broth
Nutritious and convenient, bone broth is made to fit any lifestyle—whether you need something on-the-go during your busy day or you’re looking to add a twist to your favourite meals.
- HEAT AND SIP - Heat the broth up directly in the bottle in a microwave or pour it into a pot and heat it slowly and sip it out of a mug like a tea.
- COOK WITH IT - Broths are already spiced up for you to enjoy without adding any ingredients to it. But if you’re feeling creative or are looking for a bigger meal, each of our flavours make a great addition to stir-frys, rice, or noodles.
- READY TO CONSUME - All products are prepared for people who live versatile and busy lives. Enjoy bone broths when you’re on-the-go as a cold, high-protein beverage. Your gut will thank you for it.