What is Lymphdiaral Drops?
Lymphdiaral Drops are a homeopathic remedy used to relieve symptoms of swelling, inflammation, and infection, such as pain, fever, and swollen lymph nodes due to recurrent conditions including otitis media, tonsillitis, and sinusitis. Available in 50 mL oral drops, Lymphdiaral has adjustable dosing and is suitable for all ages, with 50 years of clinical experience.
Do you know how important your lymphatic system is?
The lymphatic system is a defense and drainage system for the body. It filters out organisms that cause disease, produces white blood cells, and generates disease-fighting antibodies. It also drains excess fluids and debris so that tissues do not become congested or inflamed. It is a network of tubes, connected by lymph nodes. When you are ill, these nodes become full of active immune cells and can swell to the point where you can feel them. If your lymph system is suffering, your immune system will suffer too!
Tough Defense Thanks to a Strong Lymphatic System:
The system has a key role in successfully warding off infections. And the system is especially well developed in the ear nose throat (ENT) area, the main port of entry for pathogens: Tonsils, lymph nodes and mucosa concentrate here with their robust lymph cell defense. When these parts of the lymphatic system become inflamed and/or swollen, this is an indication that the immune system is working full blast in these areas.
Support your lymphatic system and thereby strengthen your immune system!
Lymph nodes and tonsils are an important part of our immune system — and also our lymph system. Swollen tonsils and lymph nodes during an infection are signs of increased activity — the immune system is acting to defend us against pathogens. Signs of a slugging lymphatic system include chronic recurring infection, swollen lymph nodes, swelling anywhere in the body. However, improving lymph flow can decrease swelling, improve immune function, improve removal of toxins and reduce inflammation and speed healing.
- HELPS TO RELIEVE SYMPTOMS OF SWELLING, INFLAMMATION & INFECTION – Lymphdiaral Drops is a remedy used to relieve symptoms of swelling, inflammation, & infection such as pain, fever and swollen lymph nodes due to injury or recurrent conditions such as earaches, tonsillitis and sinusitis.
- CALENDULA – calendula is one of the most widely used and healing botanicals. It is often used topically to help heal skin conditions, lumps, bumps and injuries of any kind. It can also be used internally to stimulate the immune system, remove stagnation, promote circulation, decrease inflammation, stimulate healing and help prevent bacteria from staying in one place in the body.
- TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) – taraxacum officinale is also known as dandelion. Dandelion is a plant that supports detoxification of the entire body. It acts on the gallbladder and liver stimulating their function and promoting detoxification through these organs. It is also an anti-inflammatory.
- ARSENICUM ALBUM - Arsenicum album is a common homeopathic remedy. It is used in various conditions and to treat different symptoms. It has a special affinity to the liver helping to support detoxification. It can help with congestion and swelling anywhere in the body. In addition, it can help support restlessness and worry that comes with acute illnesses. It helps to complement the action of both the calendula and the taraxacum while also supporting the mental/emotional aspects of ones health.
- HELPS TO RELIEVE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES DUE TO RECURRENT CONDITIONS – chronic conditions including inflammatory conditions can cause stagnation and swollen lymph nodes in the body. The plants in lymphdiaral drops help to decrease inflammation and stimulate the bodies ability to move fluids through the body. This helps to decrease swelling and swollen lymph nodes.
Adults and children (≥ 12 years): 10-30 drops 1-3 times a day, Children (6-11 years): 5-15 drops 1-3 times a day, Children (1-5 years): 5-10 drops 1-3 times a day, Infants (0-11 months): 1-5 drops 1-3 times a day. Acute dosing: Every 15-60 min. (up to 12 times/day) or until improvement of symptoms. Then resume general dosing. The drops should be taken diluted in some water.
Hypersensitivity to any of the active ingredients or excipients of this product or to any plants of the daisy family. In the case of pregnancy and breastfeeding the medicine should only be used after consulting a health care practitioner.
In isolated cases, hypersensitivity to the preparation of Echinacea may occur.