Organic Traditions Holy Basil Tea is a unique blend of three delicious Holy basil varieties: Krishna purple Tulsi leaf, Rama green Tulsi leaf and Vana lemon Tulsi leaf, resulting in a refreshingly fragrant basil citrus flavor. This adaptogenic herb is one of the key rejuvenating tonics in Ayurveda. For centuries, sages and yogis have used the herb before meditation in order to calm the mind and encourage a blissful state.
Organic Traditions is Ecocert certified and uses sustainable, eco-driven, socially conscious partnerships to source all their products.
- Add to hot water to enjoy a caffeine-free, delicious, and refreshing herbal tea.
- Cool the tea to create a refreshing iced tea or use as a base liquid in smoothies.
- Use the liquid for a healthy hair and scalp rinse or for a mild facial toner.
- Place 2 - 3 tsp. in boiling water and steep for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Adaptogen: Holy Basil is considered a key adaptogen and thus has the ability to increase resistance in the body to a variety of stressors. Increases endurance.
- Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.