L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation. Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone. L-Lysine is also a precursor to L-carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production, which can support good health. In addition, L-Lysine supports a healthy immune system helping to fight cold sores. Capsule delivery provides faster, more complete absorption.
- Helps to reduce the recurrence of herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection (e.g. cold sores)
- Helps in collagen formation
- An essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health
- Capsule delivery for improved absorption
Directions for Use:
- Adult Dosage: Take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.