Homeocan Traumacare Pain Relief Cream is formulated to relieve muscle pain, joint pain, inflammation, and bruising associated with minor injuries such as sprains and contusions. Homeocan Traumacare Pain Relief Cream is non-greasy and does not stain.
- Traumacare cream provides effective relief for:muscle and joint pains
- inflammation and minor injuries such as sprains, and contusions
- Furthermore, this product is non-greasy, does not stain, and is unscented.
Effective and quick, we recommend that you use this Traumacare cream as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Adults and children over 2 years of age: General: Apply a thin layer to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day by gently massaging. Acute: Apply more often if necessary. Or use as directed by a health practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control centre immediately.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous.
- Do not apply on injured or damaged skin.
- Do not cover with a bandage too tight.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric cushion.
- Known Adverse Reactions: A feeling of irritation and/or burning or hypersensitivity may occur, in these cases, discontinue use.a health practitioner.