Wheat Grass Shots is essentially the powdered version of the wheat grass juice so popular at spas, health clubs, gyms and smoothie bars. For convenience and quality, look no further for the perfect Wheat Grass Shot.
Wheat Grass Shots Is:
• 100 percent organic
• An excellent source of 17 amino acids
• Nutritionally powerful
• Brimming with antioxidants
• Full of active enzymes
How to Use Wheat Grass Shots:
For optimal results, treat yourself to your daily dose of wheat grass on an empty stomach, either 20 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after you’ve eaten. Stir your serving of wheat grass — 5 grams, or about two teaspoons — into 6-8 ounces of water, or add it to your favorite juice or smoothie. We recommend you avoid mixing Wheat Grass Shots with hot liquids as the active enzymes in the supplement are neutralized by heat.
Wheat Grass Shots May Help:
• Oxygenate and Detoxify: Wheat grass is a phenomenal source of chlorophyll, which helps oxygenate the blood and whisk away pesky toxins.
• Boost Your Nutritional Profile: Wheat grass contains 17 amino acids. Eight of those aren’t naturally produced by your body, so the only way to get them is through food sources.
• Fight Free Radicals: Wheat Grass Shots contains a number of antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione, all of which work to reduce oxidative stress and minimize cellular damage caused by free radicals. Less damage and stress on your system could mean lower risk profiles for everything from neurodegenerative conditions to heart disease.
• Lower Cholesterol: Some studies have indicated a connection between wheat grass consumption and decreases in overall cholesterol levels, including LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. There is also evidence that wheat grass could increase HDL (aka “good”) cholesterol.
• Regulate Blood Sugar and Weight: The enzymes in wheat grass may decrease blood sugar levels, while thylakoids have been shown to slow down stomach emptying, promoting a feeling of fullness and decreasing hunger. In theory, this could lead to fewer cravings and eventual weight loss.