Flora’s Complete Care Probiotic is a full-spectrum blend of six strains of “good” bacteria, professionally formulated to provide balance to the entire intestinal tract. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are two probiotic families that have been carefully chosen to ensure a blend that closely resembles the normal environment of a healthy digestive system. Complete Care Probiotic can help keep your gut in balance.
- A probiotic potency of 34 billion viable cells at time of manufacture and 10 billion at expiry
- Daily support for a healthy digestive system
- Supports digestive and immune health
- Provides healthy bacteria to the large and small intestine
- Gluten-Free + Non-GMO Strains + Made in Canada + Shelf-stable
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or just prior to (up to 30 minutes) meals. Take this product at least 2-3 hours before or after taking any antibiotics. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Refrigerate if room temperature exceeds 20° C.
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur and/or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).