Bone Basics is more than just a calcium supplement, it is a complete bone-building formulation that includes nutrients fundamental for maintaining mineral balance in the bone matrix and for supporting healthy joints. Bone Basics is unique because it serves not only to reduce bone loss but to maintain or even increase bone growth.
The key ingredient is microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) complex, an extract of free-range New Zealand bovine bone (free from antibiotics and growth hormones) and a superior source of calcium and phosphorus. MCHA provides proteins, growth factors, and mucopolysaccharides that work together to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss. Additional nutrients include: vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, boron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and copper. These co-factors enhance the absorption and usage of calcium and support collagen production, which builds the framework for bone.
- Contains a complex of nutrients necessary to build and maintain healthy bones
- Supports the framework for bone, cartilage, and synovial (joint) fluid production,which helps to cushion and lubricate the joints
- Includes MCHA, an optimal source of calcium that effectively slows and reverses
- Supports joint health and cartilage repair
- Recommended for post-menopausal women, and those with history of osteopenia
- Provides a more optimal rate of delivery into bone tissue than other forms of supplemental calcium
- Delivers calcium in a 100% natural, digestible protein complex similar to food, releasing calcium slowly and steadily
Adult dosage: Take 1 to 6 capsules daily with meals a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.