Land Art’s Omega-3 relieves dry skin and adds lustre and shine for a healthy coat. Ideal for cats and dogs, Land Art’s Omega-3 formula is made of oil from natural grades, small wild fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel), it is cold pressed and unaltered.
Fish oil Omega-3s are easier to digest and assimilate by cats and dogs compared to vegetable versions.
Omega-3 for pets as fish oil is generally known to:
- Soothe dry skin;
- Be easily digested;
- Enhance the appearance of fur.
Dosage & How to use:
Use once a day, 3 times a week for 6 months, or as needed.
Additional support: Once a day, every day for 1 month.
* Add to your pet's food.
Precautions & Warnings:
Do not use for animals suffering from hemostatic problems, unless otherwise recommended by a veterinarian.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Active (per 5 ml):
- Fish oil (18 % EPA, 12 % DHA), 4620 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), 830 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), 550 mg