MyShrooms Defence is a powerful combination of CHAGA, the King of medicinal mushrooms, and the Sunshine Vitamin D. Chaga is a rich source of potent antioxidants and powerful phytochemicals, such as sterols, phenols, beta-glucans, and melanin. Vitamin D is an essential hormone for disease prevention and the regulation of minerals. Combined they strengthen the body's natural defence system, and protect against pathogens, illness and disease.
- Disease prevention and immune modulator
- Powerful antioxidants, including superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) per dose
- Essential for the body to use calcium & phosphorus for building and maintaining healthy bones & teeth
- Supports a healthy immune system & overall wellness
- Superior intraoral/sublingual absorption and cellular uptake with fulvic acid.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No GMO, sugar, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, eggs, salt or dairy
- Natural chocolate mint flavour, in an ethanol base
- Made in Canada cGMP NPN 80088579
Chaga mushrooms primarily grow on birch trees and are only found in the coldest locations of the northern hemisphere, exclusive to Canada, Europe, Russia and Korea. This unique factor makes Chaga one of the most nutrient dense natural substances and contains a variety of over 200 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, including:
- vitamin D, B-complex vitamins, rubidium, cesium, amino acids
- potassium, copper, selenium, zinc
- Iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium
- Immune modulators stimulate and balance the body’s immune system
Vitamin D3 is often called the “Sunshine Vitamin” & is produced naturally by the body when stimulated by sunlight. Vitamin D3 regulates calcium & phosphorus absorption which plays a vital role in preventing osteoporosis. It is essential to a healthy immune system & may help regulate blood sugar, blood pressure & mood as a pro-hormone.
Shake gently before each use and spray directly into mouth.
Adults: 1 ml (6 sprays) 1 time per day or as directed by a health care professional. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.