Land Art’s Maxi-Flex is a superior quality concentrated formula of glucosamine sulfate. In addition, it contains a botanical extract with anti-inflammatory properties that will rapidly relieve your pet’s pain, restoring vitality and enthusiasm.
As they get older, your cats and dogs may develop joint pain or arthritis. In order to prevent or delay this degenerative disease, a glucosamine supplement is recommended as of the age of seven (age 5 for bigger dogs), or as soon as symptoms of joint pain appear.
Maxi-flex is generally known for:
- Providing energy and vitality;
- Helping to maintain healthy muscles and joints.
Dosage & How to use:
Use once a day, 4 times a week for 6 months or as needed.
Additional support: Once a day, every day for three months.
* Add to your pet’s food.
Precautions & Warnings:
Do not use for animals suffering from diabetes or gastrointestinal diseases, unless otherwise recommended by a veterinarian. Do not use for females that may be pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Active (per 15 ml):
- Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI, 500 mg, sourced from crab and shrimp.
- Devil’s claw, root (Harpagophytum procumbens), 70 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, natural beef aroma, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.