Land Art’s Detox is a powerful 7 days detoxifying formula. It is composed of 100% natural ingredients and plants recognized for their synergy and helpful virtues on the liver, the kidneys, the intestines and the skin. Contains Aloe Vera to help protect the stomach lining. Scrophularia nodosa treats chronic skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Detox 7 is recognized for:
- Helping digestion.
- Its laxative and diuretic effect.
- Helping to eliminate toxins through the kidneys, the skin and mucous membranes.
- Stimulating bile secretion.
- Relieving symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and itchiness.
Dosage & How to use:
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day for 7 days.
- May be diluted in a glass of juice or water, or ideally in a cup of warm water.
- Take in the evening.
- Take a few hours before or after taking medication or other health products.
Expiration & Conservation:
- To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle and use within 4 weeks after opening.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- For occasional use only.
- Consult a health care practitioner if needed for more than 7 days.
Do not use in case of allergies in the Asteraceae family, their compounds and daisies, if you have a bile duct obstruction, if you suffer from abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, have an intestinal obstruction (existing or potential), a sluggish gut, appendicitis, an inflammatory disease of the colon, such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, an undetermined abdominal pain, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with lack of water and electrolytes, diarrhea, and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you suffer from heart disease, kidney or liver disease, hypertension or arterial hypotension, diabetes or swelling (hands, face, or feet), or if you take products containing diuretics. Cease using and consult a health care practitioner if the following symptoms occur: dizziness, mental confusion, weakness or muscle pain, irregular heartbeat or difficulty breathing.
Prendre quelques heures précédant ou suivant la prise de médicaments ou de produits de santé.
Precautions & Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before using if you have gallstones, liver or kidney problems, or if you take medications for the heart, such as, cardiac glycosides or antiarrrhythmic agents. Consult a health care practitioner before using if you have a fecaloma or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Reduce the dose or cease using if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms or diarrhea.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medical (per 30ml):
- Milk Thistle, dried plant seeds (Sylibum marianum), 1500 mg (contained in 5 g of extract 1:3,3)
- Artichoke, dried plant leaf (Cynara scolymus L.), 1500 mg (contained in 20,5 g of extract 1:14)
- Burdock, root (Arctium lappa), 1200 mg of the dried plant (contained in 20,5 g of extract 1:17)
- Boldo, leaf (Peumus boldus), 300 mg of the dried plant (contained in 20,5 g of extract 1:68)
- Cascara Sagrada, bark (Cynara scolymus L.), 250 mg of the dried plant (contained in 20,5 g of extract 1:81)
- Figwort, herb (Scrophularia nodosa L.), 200 mg of the dried plant (contained in 20,5 g of extract 1:100)
- Water form reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, Aloe Vera, citric acid.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
* Does not contain sugar, added color or aromas.
* Preservative free.