Are you trying to quit smoking? Are you looking for a natural way to kick this bad habit? Homeocan can help you with your journey to a nicotine free life with Nixotinex!
Nixotinex helps alleviate symptoms associated with smoking withdrawal such as:
- mood swings
- difficulty to concentrate
- loss of appetite
- aversion to the smell of tobacco
Effective and quick, we recommend that you use this product for as long as it is specified. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Adults: take 15 drops morning and night away from meals. Keep 1 minute under the tongue before swallowing. You may also dilute in a small amount of water.
Adults: repeat for 6 days, 5 doses a day, 15 minutes before meals (upon awekening, at 10am, at lunch, at diner and at bedtime). Open the capsule and let dissolve content under the tongue. Throw out empty capsule. Table instructions inside the product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are breatfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have edema due to a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking other herbs containing thyjone (e.g. wormwood, sage, tansy and juniper).
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Hypersensitivity such as an allergy may occur.
- If this is the case, discontinue use.
- Thuja occidentalis MT, 1X
- Carduus marianus MT, 1X
- Juniperus communis MT, 1X
- Betula pendula MT, 1X
- purified water
- alcohol 40%
- Tabacum 30K, 30 CH
- Nicotinum 30K, 30CH
- Ignatia amara 12X, 9CH, 15CH, 30CH
- Lobelia inflate 12X, 15CH
- Caladium seguinum 30CH
- Gelsemium sempervirens 15CH
- Argentum nitricum 12X, 15CH
- Cocculus indicus 12X