Go out and enjoy the sun, but only after applying Badger Balm's broad spectrum SPF 30 Lavender sunscreen. Formulated with good-for-your-skin ingredients like organic seabuckthorn, vitamin E and sunflower oil, it protects against UVA and UVB rays with zinc oxide, a safe physical blocker. It’s also reef friendly, sweat and water resistant for 40 minutes, and has a sublime lavender scent? You’ve just found your new go-to natural sunscreen for the whole family!
Features and Benefits:
• Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
• Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
• Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, and vitamin E.
• Naturally scented with organic Bulgarian Lavender.
• Contains vitamin- and antioxidant-rich Seabuckthorn and Sunflower oil.
• Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
• Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen:
After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
About The Brand:
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. Badger Balms' blends the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. Bager only uses ingredients that fit their rigorous natural standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and health giving properties. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.
Shop All Badger Balms' Products >>