Cool, soothe and hydrate dry and sun-parched skin with certified organic and fair trade aloe vera juice (and little else). It’s as close as you can get to breaking a leaf off an aloe plant! With its amazing moisturizing benefits, it delivers that feeling of instant relief we remember from our childhood days at the beach.
Features and Benefits:
• 96% pure aloe juice, one of nature's best natural moisturizers.
• Cools and soothes skin after sun exposure.
• Easy to apply and leaves no sticky residue.
• Unscented and great for all skin types—even sensitive skin.
• 96% certified organic and fair trade certified.
• Family and planet-friendly.
• Bottled in BPA-free and recyclable container.
• Free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial color or dyes, gluten and animal testing.
• Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
For best results, apply as needed. Leaves no sticky residue behind.
About The Brand:
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. Badger Balms' blends the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. Bager only uses ingredients that fit their rigorous natural standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and health giving properties. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.
Shop All Badger Balms' Products >>