1. Enlistment "Most of the fellas treated it as a bit of a joke"
2. Albany to Lemnos "We never did give the Dardanelles a thought"
3. Towards Gallipoli, 24/25 April "Butterflies in the tummy"
4. Gallipoli, First Landing, 25 April "They weren't prepared for the slaughter"
5. Gallipoli, Subsequent Landings, 25 April "I expect they can all swim"
6. Reflections on Mortality "Death was funny in those days"
1. The Turkish Offensive and Armistice, 19 - 25 May "They were going to push us back into the sea"
2. Life on Gallipoli "Everything on Gallipoli rattled your nerves"
3. Johnny Turk "I had no ill feelings about him"
4. Lone Pine, 6 - 10 August "The fiercest battle you've ever seen"
5. The Evacuation "I wanted to run"
6. Aftermath "I was one of the lucky ones"
FEATURING THE VOICES OF
C.E.W. Bean - Official War Correspondent, AIF
Harry Benson - 5th AIF ambulance
General Rustu Erdelhun - 2nd Army Turkish Land Forces, Caucasus Front
Colonel Ormond Metcher - 1st Division, Lighthorse Brigade
Ethel Wilkinson ("Sister Peters') - Staff Nurse, AANS
and many others
FEATURING EXCERPTS FROM
ELGAR Symphony No. 1
GLASS Metamorphosis II
EDWARDS Symphony No. 1 "Da pacem, Domine'
SCULTHORPE Mangrove and Earth Cry
VAUGHAN WILLIAMS A London Symphony (Symphony No. 2) and Symphony No. 5
KELLY Elegy "In memoriam Rupert Brooke'
and traditional songs including The Blue Cockade and The Unquiet Grave